Bedrock Technology is proud to announce that we are now offering RingCentral, a global provider of cloud-based business unified communications and collaboration solutions (UCC).
RingCentral harnesses the power of the cloud to help today’s modern, mobile businesses communicate faster, smarter, and more effectively than ever before. Built on a secure and reliable cloud communications and collaboration platform, RingCentral goes beyond cloud PBX, combining voice, team messaging, collaboration, video conferencing, online meetings, and contact center capabilities. Available across multiple devices—from smartphones, tablets, and computers to desk phones—RingCentral’s unified communications as a service (UCaaS) solution scales globally. With a robust set of open APIs, RingCentral enables businesses to seamlessly embed communications into custom or everyday business applications, improving workflow productivity. Businesses worldwide rely on RingCentral to connect their workforces, build relationships with customers, share knowledge, and get work done—how they want, wherever they want.
The new collaborative workforce
• All-inclusive cloud communications solution with HD voice, video, messaging, conferencing, and fax capabilities
• Team workspace with fully featured messaging, collaboration, file sharing, and task management, integrated with RingCentral Office
• Fully mobile user experience across any device, including Android™, iOS®/Apple Watch® app
• Carrier-grade reliability with enterprise-grade quality of service (QoS)
• Open cloud computing platform with unlimited scalability
• Powered by the Global Connect Network, a unique service delivery architecture that is scalable, secure, and ensures high-quality service across geographies
• Industry-leading security systems and processes with quarterly audits
• Multiple state-of-the-art data centers located in the US, Europe, and Singapore
• CloudConnect service that allows enterprises to connect directly to the RingCentral cloud
• TRUSTe certified
• Operates in accordance with HIPAA